Please accept our invitation to participate in the Blackboard Connect notification service. We know your personal information is important, and
rest assured that we will not share it with anyone.
If you have NOT already received a test phone call from us, or you would like to provide additional contact information, click the Blackboard Connect image to
Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1. Call to order
2. Approve minutes from last meeting and Farmer Coffee
3. Old business:
- Right to Farm' signage update: checks received?,
- sign prototypes?,
- est. date for Rt. 9 posting?,
- PR for sign posting?,
- send thank you cards to FM Committee and Grange – Paul
- Schedule date to make Ag Com presentation at Grange?? - Amanda
- Discuss/ feedback from Feb 8. Farmer Coffee, create 'to do' list?,
- Future summer event/potluck? at Grange-All
- Reports from other town boards? – Keith, Alan, Amanda
4. New Business:
- Livestock complaint - health inspector wants ag com member present for site visit
- New Friday Farmers' Market, Rte 9 Haydenville
- Mark Hebert of Twin Maples Farm interested in being alternate member for Ag Com
- Set next meeting date - Thursday, August 14, 2014
- MAAC Ag Com Small Grant Program for projects before April 30, 2015 - $500, Deadline: June 30 Food Day - Fri. Oct 24 - do we want to participate in some way?
5. Other business?